The Quality Assurance industry is undergoing a dramatic rebirth. With technologies such as SharePoint and ERP, organisations can now collaborate on QA data. But there is a missing link: a software which pulls processes and documents into a unified QA solution.
PNMsoft’s Sequence KineticsTM transforms QA and Risk Management with an integrated approach combining active processes with document management. Sequence Kinetics leverages ERP data and enables collaboration on QA within your company’s SharePoint portal, providing maximum visibility and control.
- The ability to standardise, automate and control quality assurance processes.
- Users can manage documents processes via a collaborative SharePoint interface.
- Enterprise Content Management and Active Processes in a unified solution.
- Management can monitor process progress, eliminate bottlenecks and optimise flow for better future performance.
- Create new QA processes based on specific requirements or use pre-built QA process templates.
- Users can complete their work on-the-go via mobile devices using a Mobile Portal.
- Provides functionality for auditing and reports, and for ensuring regulatory compliance with ISO standards.
Design. Operate. Improve.
Sequence Kinetics’s design interface enables business users to rapidly model and implement an organisation’s QA and Risk Management processes. Managers can track processes via PC or mobile and react to crises quickly.
As opposed to other out-of-the-box solutions, Sequence Kinetics is a BPM platform which gives you the flexibility to continually improve processes.
Sequence Kinetics integrates with ERP, CRM and Lab systems, enabling organisations to leverage their investment in these systems, consolidate data, and make it available to users from a familiar SharePoint portal. Sequence Kinetics saves organisations time and money on operation and licensing fees.
- Improved quality through standardised processes.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Reduced risk of penalties due to non-compliance.
- Reduced cost of quality management.
- Flexibility to design and modify processes.
- Process optimisation cycles and iterative process improvement.
- Ability to maximise investment in ERP and CRM systems.
Request a White Paper on our SharePoint QA Solution:
Copyright © 2012 PNMsoft Ltd. All rights reserved | Visit PNMsoft.com